Let’s make your business architecture smarter
“The devil is in the details“
In Payments, details make a difference between business processes running smoothly and ones costing you money and customers.
Together, let’s not give the devil a chance.
We can do this because we have all of the following:
- Experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Software development experience
- Computer Science background
- Attentiveness to the details in requirements and test cases
- Creativity in solutions design
If you are any of the following:
- A merchant that wants to build, or upgrade its online or brick-and-mortar payments process. See more for merchants
- A financial institution (FI) that wants to adopt new technological capabilities in issuing, acquiring, and money transfer. See more for FI
- A payments processor eager to integrate more merchants
- A transactions switch eager to integrate more financial institutions
- An ATM or POS designer, manufacturer, or service provider eager to bring your PCI DSS and EMV certified products to market
- A public transit fare payments provider eager to make your fare collection system fast, reliable, cheap and convenient. See more about transit fare collection
- An integrator helping to any of the above
We can help you achieve your business goals by efficiently integrating your or your client’s business processes with the modern Payments technology and regulations.
We will empower your software development and product management teams with decades of subject matter expertise in:
- VISA, Mastercard, credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, digital wallets, Interac
- Transit fare payments.
- Smart cards and card personalization. Transaction switching, clearing, settlement, reconciliation, disputes, loyalty, and collections. Mobile payments.
- Fintech and PCI standards, such as PSD2, 3DS v2, EMV, ISO8583
- NFC, VSDC, MChip, Interac, Base I/II, TSYS, NDC+, DDC, and Diebold 912
- Online merchant payments and fund transfer APIs integration, such as: Dalenys (Be2Bill), Cashfree, Ingenico, Gigadat, Ecopayz, PayTM, PayU, Pay4Fun, Paysafe, Skrill, Neteller, Adyen, Vanilla Direct, Yandex, XPay, Sofort, Fiserv (First Data), Worldpay, Plaid
- Security techniques, such as: PCI DSS, PIN, MAC, HSM, POS and ATM key management, PKE
- POS and ATM networks and transaction switches
- POS and ATM systems development and integration into payment card acquiring networks
- PCI DSS, GDPR, fraud prevention, and privacy protection
- NFC contactless cards
Some business systems analyst (BSA) speak the language of software developers. Other BSA speak the language of business stakeholders. We speak both languages.
Whereas other projects have gaps between what the business stakeholders want and what is being delivered, our projects do not.